The Newcomer’s Centre provides services to newcomers which helps to facilitate a smooth integration and transition for life in Canada.
- One-on-one Settlement Counselling
- Workshops on Immigration, Housing, Education, Employment, etc.
- Citizenship Test Preparation Classes
- English Conversation Club
- Community Events
Who is this Service Offered to?
- Permanent Residents of Canada who have not become Canadian Citizens
- Protected Persons and Convention Refugees
- Live-in caregivers and those who are in the process of applying for permanent residence
- Newcomer Youth, Seniors, Women, Men
- Newcomer Professionals
- Newcomer LGBQT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer/Questioning, Transgendered)
How do I sign up for this service or learn more about it?
Call 416-292-6912 Ext. 326