Dorset Park Community Hub unites and strengthens diverse communities and partners by bringing everyone together under one roof, promoting access to a range of services that are dedicated to achieving well-being for all.
Dorset Park’s diverse community is strong, compassionate and inclusive.
As the fifth of eight Community Hubs in one of Toronto’s 13 Priority Neighbourhoods, the Dorset Park Community Hub launched thanks to lead agency Agincourt Community Services Association, which is already serving the community at the Hub’s location — in a converted strip mall space at 1911 Kennedy Road — where residents and committees are meeting, working together and making change happen.
Along with the support of Agincourt Community Services Association, the Community Hub is being made possible thanks to the collaboration of United Way Toronto, various partners and donors, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The Dorset Park Hub provides a much-needed shared space and various programs and services to the underserved Toronto neighbourhood.
Compassion & Respect
– Every person has the right to be met with compassion, and treated with respect
– Diversity enriches our community, and we embrace different perspectives
– The Hub is guided by the voices of our community, including local residents and community partners
– All people should have access to the resources and supports they need
– Services must be responsive to changing needs and priorities
– We are stronger when we are able to work collaboratively with one another.
– We are committed to supporting individual residents and emerging community groups to grow and develop
– We strive to achieve results that have a positive impact on our community